Hello … it’s Elizabeth Richardson here. As well as being a successfully published author, mother, website designer and business developer, I’m also very passionate about photography. This is a list of the services I am most experienced, most excited about, and qualified to provide.
- WEBSITE DESIGN: I spend endless hours keeping up with new technology. I’m in just as much bliss compiling a simple $500 portfolio site, building a $3000 professional website or constructing an extravagant $25,000 online shop. I thrive on the creation process and love putting my skills to good use.
- CREATING ONLINE SHOPS: One of my clients had a major sale on their new website before they even knew it had gone live. Another had 3 sales, a donation and 2 reviews within the first 24 hours. I make sure they’re easy to navigate, functional, attractive, look just like your existing business, teach you how to update it yourself and significantly increase it’s chance for great success.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Building a strong foundation from where you are with functional systems and leverage, to get you to where you really want to be easier, quicker and ensuring all areas of your life are happily balanced.
- BOOK PUBLISHING: I’ve self published 6 of my own books. I only use publishing houses that print on demand so there’s no upfront cost to produce and ship your product. E-Books in all formats (kindle, iphone, ipad etc) are included. I know what to do and let you relax as much as you want during the entire process.
- INSPIRATIONAL COACHING: Part of my job is to inspire you to greater heights. I don’t work with anyone JUST for the money – I collaborate with people who really want to succeed no matter what task they’ve asked me to do. As a qualified Strategic Coach, I get great pleasure from lifting your level of confidence, raising public image & finding a true sense of fulfilment.
- SOCIAL MEDIA SETUP: If you have better things to do than setup social media pages, just give them to me and I’ll build you a strong foundation. I love to give them the same functionality and feel as your bricks and mortar business. Facebook, Google Plus and YouTube tend to be the best. Fully integrated with your website.
- PRO PHOTOGRAPHY: I mostly shoot with a Canon 5D II along with some of the very best luxury lenses that Canon makes. I’ve sold photos to several government agencies, newspapers and shot a cover for HIA Builders Magazine. Model portfolios, on-site portraits, business, website and product photography are my favourites.
- PHOTO EDITING: I’ve been working with PhotoShop since 2008 and can easily spend hours perfecting the look of just one photograph. I specialize in image compilations, simple portraiture retouching and enhancing your pictures so they’re not only suitable, but that they shine on your website.
- SITE MAINTENANCE AND IMPROVEMENTS: It’s useful to know how to maintain your own website. I occasionally teach individuals and group classes on the Gold Coast of Australia and also provide further support via email or phone. Written and video tutorials are also available freely to help you on your way.
- QUALITY VIDEO EDITING: I have High Definition Format equipment which is begging to be used but also advise how to shoot effectively with your own smart-phone and will edit your existing videos, create business logos, splice footage together, add professional looking transitions etc. You will be proud of the results.
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION: There’s no point having a website if no one can find it. I’ve trained extensively in how to get attention on the internet and teach it to my web design students.
- GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK ADVERTISING: I’ve had so many requests to setup Advertising campaigns, I’ve now included it as part of my professional services. I want to make sure your foundation is solid so your website traffic will eventually reduce the need to spend extra dollars at all. While I can do it and have excellent resources at my fingertips, it is not my area of highest expertise. We’ll test to find out what works best.
- ARTICLES AND INTERVIEWS: I write daily posts on Facebook and in fact, that is the place several of my books have been born, including the best seller 500 Confessions. Anyone can write an article but the trick is to get “in the zone” like an athlete might do, so the words flow freely and are inspired from a broader source.
- PODCASTS: Creating podcast channels, editing audio files to suit, integrating with website and setting up automated upload service to itunes, blubrry, google play and more.
FIND OUT IN MORE DETAIL HERE
How I Got Started – After being gifted a fabulous SLR camera in my late teens and playing around with it until it broke during a trip to the United States, I gave my hobby away for many years until I renewed my interest in photography again in April 2008. Despite NOT having highly professional equipment and only limited experience, my results were good enough to get attention in various places. Back then, my work was seen on advertising brochures, newspapers, other websites, real estate billboards and even local television.
NEW Professional Photography Equipment – My pictures received so much attention that in May 2009 I purchased one of the best cameras on the market, the new Canon 5D mark 2 along with some of the very best lenses that Canon makes. The level of Commercial Photography work I was asked to do grew rapidly, thanks to all my supportive clients, people finding me through random internet searches and a very strong FACEBOOK presence.
I’ve always been able to adapt quickly into any field I choose to master, but I only ever do the work that I really love to do. That means, when I focus on a task, I give it my heart and soul. ~ ER
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
Professional Photography – I’ve now sold photos to several government agencies, newspapers, Handmade In Melbourne Magazine and shot a cover and inside story for HIA Builders Magazine. I still use my full framed Canon 5D mark 2 and a nice range of luxury series lenses. I adore product, website and portrait photography the most. My clients are incredibly happy and keep coming back for more.
Book Publishing – I’ve self published 6 of my own books. I only use publishing houses that print on demand so there’s no upfront cost to produce and ship your product. E-Books in all formats (kindle, iphone, ipad etc) are included. I know what to do and let you relax as much as you want during the entire process.
Website Building Classes – I teach individuals and group classes on the Gold Coast of Australia and also provide further support via email or phone.
I’m also skilled with Photoshop, Social Media Setup, video, audio and compelling content creation, writing snappy articles and inspirational coaching.
MY NAME: Elizabeth Richardson
PHONE: +61 459 675251
LOCATION: Gold Coast Qld, Australia
FACEBOOK | GOOGLEPLUS | LINKEDIN